Most translation services performed for official purposes often require Certification attesting accuracy and validity. As a trusted provider for public and private sectors, Dictyon customarily validates each and every translated document by issuing a “Certificate of Accuracy” bearing a Notary Public seal. This single-step Certification and Notarization process:
- Is aligned with the ATA (American Translators Association) guidelines and compliant with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) requirements
- Legally validates the accuracy and trustworthiness of our products
- Preserves the integrity of the translation process for our clients and their end users.
We provide Certification and Notarization on a wide variety of documents, to include:
- Academic Records
- Vital Records Documentation (Birth, Marriage, Divorce, Death, Annulment, Adoption, etc.)
- Land Records, Property Sales, Lease Agreement, etc.
- Driver’s Licenses and other DMV paperwork
- Financial Files, Bank Accounts, Tax Forms, etc.
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers, Passports, Visas
- Medical Reports
- Patents and Trademarks
- Legal Contracts
- Personal Correspondence
- Criminal & Police Records, Legal Decrees, Court Rulings
- Sales Receipts
- Living Wills, Inheritance Documents, Testaments, etc.
And much more…
We customarily translate, certify and notarize documents for:
- U.S. Immigration (USCIS) and other US Federal Agencies
- State and Local government entities
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Business Corporations
- Law Offices